Friday, July 9, 2010

Featured seller - interview with FunEmbroidery

I'm happy to introduce series of interviews from the great Etsy Promo Love Team members. Today I’d like to present you my friend Lana from New York.
She has two stores on Etsy: FineEmbroidery.etsy.com and FunEmbroidery.etsy.com
Now we would talk about FunEmbroidery.


1. How did you choose the lovely name for your Etsy Shop?
I choose “FunEmbroidery” name for my store, because all items which are presented in the shop are have been made for fun and pleasure.
This is my second shop. Main shop is FineEmbroidery.etsy.com
2.How would you describe your style? Have any other artists etc.
influenced your style?
I never tried to have been influenced by any artists. I I was always aiming to be myself and tried to make exclusively unique pieces. Also, I am tryin
g to make unique quality items, which could bring complete satisfaction to the clientele.


3.What is one thing about your creative process that you think most
people don't know?
Some people think that the process of creation is hard. In the reality, I work with pleasure, and, for me, it is like playing with toys and having fun.

4. Do you have a favorite item you have made?

All my items are favorable to me. I make all my items with love. It is impossible to accomplish desired quality without sincere love to the feature. One of the latest favorite pieces is “Telephone bag”.

5. What is the best reaction you have gotten from one of your pieces?

I have been awarded with 15 International Awards for my designs and embroidery. One of the pieces, which has been awarded is Embroidered Greeting Card “Butterfly”
.


6. Your message for all of us?

Please, make sure you are enjoying what you are doing.

9 коммент.:

artistico said...

wow so great interview :) i love FunEmbroidery style:)

ThreadBeaur said...

I like the necklace! Great interview.

SocksAndMittens said...

Love this cute little purse, such a great job. Wonderful interview!

lightkeeping said...

She makes amazing pieces. Such a lovely interview:)

Fine said...

Thank you, Katrine, for the interview! Good Job!!!

customdesigns4ubynan said...

my goodness she does beautiful work! And I like her attitude, have fun. Thank you for this interview.

Sam @ The Ellison Family Expansion Plan said...

Holy cow that first necklace is gorgeous!

Arctida said...

Great interview! Love her designs! It is always fun to get to know an artist just a little bit more :)

cabin + cub said...

love the necklace...it is gorgeous!

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB