Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Yacht Al Mirqab in Brindisi

Today i saw a miracle. In the posr of Brindisi came in one of the most beautiful megayacht in the world Al Mirqab. It takes 7th place in the top10 of biggest yacht of the world and it’s owned by Qatar Primiero Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber Al Thani. At the time of descent in 2008, according to magazine FOBS it was one of most beautiful and perfect yacht in the world. It’s long 133 meters. When I stood next to it I felt chokey.Unfortunately, I hadn’t camera, so some photos I found on the Internet, some made by mobile phone.

4 коммент.:

Lana said...

Big and beautiful yacht!

IrinaN said...

WOW! It's amazing!

Arctida said...

So cool! It is beautiful!

TonyaUtkina said...

A black beauty!!! I've never ever seen anything like this! Cool pics!

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB