Saturday, April 16, 2011

Turquoise earrings on the front page of Etsy!

Yesterday evening my Turquoise leather earrings was featured on the front page of Etsy! This great news was waiting me this morning in my email. These earrings was included in gorgeous treasury "..... in the sky!!" made in navy blue and brown colors. This is one of my favorits color combinations! Curator of this collection is Bayanhippo, Thank you and congrats other featured handmade artists!







If you you want to know about new articles from my blog - I invite you to subscribe to Katrinshine via RSS. You can find the button on the right bar of the blog.
Katrin

9 коммент.:

Mirka said...

Congratulations! They look lovely! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats!
Wonderful earrings^_^

Lauren said...

Fabulous collection! Congrats!

StudioZen said...

Congratulations Katrin!

StudioZen said...

Woo Hooo!

Happybee said...

congrats!!!!!

hogan said...

Katrin - Yay we made it to the front page!

Gilding Lilies said...

Yippee FP! That is such a lovely photo of your earrings too.

vildan said...

Great earrings!
Congrats! :)

(bayanhippo)

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB