Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Barefoot sandals by Lasunka for your happy summer

Today I present to my readers talented handmade artist Victoriya. She has a shop on Etsy called Lasunka.
She wrote me some words about her:
“My name is Victoriya. I was born in Russia and spent most of my life there but then I met my future husband who changed my life. We’ve got married, I’ve moved to Greece and now we have 5 children and we live on Paros Island here. I am paying a lot of attention to our family life but I love to create so I always fine a time for it. 

Creating something with your hands charge it with the atmosphere of creativity and love. This gives you the opportunity to stand out. Every creation is individual and made especially for you. I like to make my friends and family happy with handmade accessories. And I want that these beautiful accessories make you happy too, like other people who has had a chance to appreciate the beauty my barefoot sandals. "


Barefoot sandals and high socks, made by Lasunka are lacy and delicate creations for girls who easyly and light-hearted walking through life and enjoy every moment. 
These barefoot sandals can be worn for a walk along the beach, to a pool party, on the yoga or just at home. But the most special occasion is to wear them for a beach wedding ceremony, after all, you don’t need shoes on the beach? Then your bare feet will feel tenderness of warm sand and everyone will admire you.
wedding Barefoot sandals
wedding Barefoot sandals

Barefoot sandals look equally advantageous with naughty short skirt, shorts, breeches and even with jeans, as leg warmers with lacing. Oh, yes, these are my favorite! Of course you can’t wear them with jeans, but with a short skirt is’t just a win-win situation! All mens yes will be caught up by your legs, they will attract them like a magnet. Believe me - tested in practice!


I’m a happy owner of Victoriya’s barefoot sandals and they never leave my beach bag, because I do not know in advance when I’ll have the opportunity to wear them)

Victoriya gifted to my readers possibility to make their own barefoot sandals with this diagram:
It's easy to follow. Take thin cotton thread, better bright, make 5-6 ch in chircle. Then make 3 chains instead of first DC of every row. on the last row in angle instead make 15 chains instead of 5. When you finish, add two laces in remaining angles of triangle and your barefoot sandals are ready!











4 коммент.:

Vikulya said...

Thank you so much, Katrin! I'm really appreciate it!

Arctida said...

I love Lasunka's designs, they are always so feminine and beautiful!

Tita Carré said...

Hi, beauty crochet motifs, hugs from Brazil,
http://www.titacarre.com

Unknown said...

Thank you !! I am in Florida USA. Barefoot sandals getting big here.

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB