Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Gift certificates

Not sure what to get a friend or family member? Try a gift certificate!

This gift certificate is good on anything in my shop and will cover shipping if there is enough remaining on certificate.

All my gift certificates are an electronic PDF file.

Available in $10, $20, $30, $40, $50, $60 amounts.


6 коммент.:

lightkeeping said...

Great idea!

Vikulya said...

Katerina,it's great idea!I wish you many sales!!!!!!!!!!

Katrinshine said...

I just sold one!!!

TonyaUtkina said...

Congrats!!! I had no idea Gift Certificates are in such demand!!!
Great idea!

IrinaN said...

Great idea! :)

jdavissquared said...

Great idea. I've always been scared to try that route. I'd be interested to know how it goes for you!

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB