Friday, October 15, 2010

My last treasury collection - Autumn gems

This is my last treasury collection - Autumn gems. There are oak leafs, oak acorns, pumpkin, owl, last flowers... I very like it! And you? Please cleck the link - Autumn gems - and comment the tresury. We will make it hot!

Featured artists:
katrinshine, FleetingStillness, MistyAurora, ixela, CityCrochet, FunEmbroidery, Vikulya, elr104, TomBjornDesigns, socksandmittens, JaneBoFelt, lapisbeach, renouveauclothing, BeautyAndSpa, Nikifashion,

3 коммент.:

SocksAndMittens said...

What a lovely collection! Thank you for including my cell phone cozy!

LjWood said...

Beautiful! I love all the orange.

http://etsyljwood.blogspot.com/

TonyaUtkina said...

Wonderful treasury! Such an exquisite selection of items!!!

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB