Sunday, January 30, 2011

Turquoise earrings and pendant


I miss summer turquoise sky and warm sun. But I see only grey and white colors of winter around. So I took turquoise brightly leather and make this set. When I look at it my mood lift and I remember that spring is around a corner. And after spring is coming summer... 
This set can be combined with almost all colors in clothing, as dark as light, It's hot at any time of year. You can see how it fit with white t-shirt. 
Earrings seem rays that arrived from turquoise summer sky. 

Turquoise leather flower pendant




Turquoise leather flower earrings

2 коммент.:

kzieglerdesign said...

If I was a jewelry person I would want these a LOT!

Katrinshine said...

Thank you, kziegler! Every artist would hear these words) This set was sold saturday)

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB