Monday, January 31, 2011

Again! Again! Again! Etsy Front Page!

These days I was in Murmansk to visit my friends and relatives. And of course I almost didn't have a time to Etsy :) It was surprise for me when I was featured saturday on Etsy Front Page. But I was more surprised when I returned today in Saint Petersburg. I opened My email and found other notification! Yestarday evening I was featured again on Etsy Front Page!
This is amazing treasury collection named "Love! Love! Love!" and as you can understand from the name It's dedicated for love. Nikacollection included there my Grey leather pendant with mouse charm from my Katrinshine shop.
Thank you nikacollection and congrats other featured.

1 коммент.:

Anna Kay said...

Congrats on making front page. Your items are really lovely!!

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB