Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New shop Katrinshinesupplies

Today I'm happy to write that I opened a new shop where I will sell my tutorials, crochet and leather supplies.  I'm very excited about it. I’ve been playing with this idea for a while now and I was finally able to bring it to life in the last few weeks. After first croceht roses  I thinked other people might enjoy them too in their craft projects.
I already put first items in my new shop - crochet roses and this week I will start to moving my tutorials. All tutorials will cost in my Katrinshine shop $1 each. The tutorials that are being moved will go back to regular price. Now is a great time to get a great deal on a tutorial you might have had your eye on.




These roses can be used in craft or scrapbooking project or to make pretty girls hair pins.

5 коммент.:

Chopard said...

Wish you all the best with you new shop!

AlexMOS said...

Congratulations, Katrin! Wish you success with your new beginning and a lot of sales!

oksanai said...

tanti auguri per il tuo negozio!
mi piacciono tantissimissimo fiorillini!

IrinaN said...

Good luck with new shop! :)

Tom Bjorn Designs said...

congrats on your new shop!
these flowers look amazing!

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB