Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Makeup brushes guide



If you always confused about makeup brushes and always think a lot which is used for what this guide is for you. As a belly dancer, I need to dress the part, which includes the face. The makeup bellydancer wear is just as important as a costuming and dancing skills. When I began to dance I saw a lot of videos and read tutorials and now I feel like a professional makeup artist)) Every brush have different uses which can sculpt our face to achieve the look we have always wanted.  Most makeup brands sell a range of makeup brushes to compliment their makeup. Good quality makeup brushes made from high quality fibres or hair can be pricey. For me I choosen 5 brushes I need in good quality and bought them and some others that I use rarely I bought cheaper ones. Hope this guide will be usefull for you)









Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 коммент.:

SocksAndMittens said...

You gathered some great info in one place, thanks!

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB