Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Crochet cowl and wistaria flowers

Today I want to share with you my latest crochet cowl made from bamboo thread and photos of wistaria flowers.
This cowl has white-purple colorline with a little of pink and beige. It's shorter and larger than the first. Now it's spring in Italy and the weather is warm. These two scarves are unique that I can wear now) I like them very much! I love the spring colors… the texture...




Last sunday we had a little trip along the coastal road and through the little towns. I made many photos of flowers and fields that I want to share with you. These are flowers of wistaria:







If you you want to know about new articles from my blog - I invite you to subscribe to Katrinshine via RSS. You can find the button on the right bar of the blog.
Katrin

4 коммент.:

Unknown said...

so beautiful!

Unknown said...

sooo beautiful!

SocksAndMittens said...

This is do pretty! love it

IrinaN said...

Lovely cowl :)

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB