Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mother's Day Gift Contest 2011

Mother’s Day is an ideal occasion to show how much she means to you.
Celebrating Mother’s Day is rooted in the mists of time. The ancient Greeks was celebrated it in honor to the mother of all gods – Gaia. The Romans was celebrated it in honor to Cybele. 
In our time the Mother’s Day remains one of the most heartwarming holidays. 
In different countries this holiday is celebrated at different times.


These days the Etsy Russian Team navigate Mother's Day Gift Contest 2011. There are so many beautiful creations! Every is worthy to be the best Mother’s day gift!! 
Welcome to vote!


My Necklace with crocheted and fabric balls is included in this Contest. 
With this necklace I began new line of my jewelry. I wrote before about my first crochet balls. So I began to use them for making jewelry. For this necklace I made one big melange ball, two smaller lavander and one white. I also used fabric beads made from beautiful lavander silk. This lavander color is so amazing in combination with other soft colors. The necklace is also decorated with vintage purple glass beads. 
This necklace looks simple and elegant. 
It’s perfect gift and great for spring and summer!








If you you want to know about new articles from my blog - I invite you to subscribe to Katrinshine via RSS. You can find the button on the right bar of the blog.
Katrin

5 коммент.:

Unknown said...

lovely necklace!

Vikulya said...

Fabulous!Love it!

Yana said...

Great post! The necklace is beautiful!

Natalka Pavlysh said...

lovely necklace!

Unknown said...

I love it! Wonderful job :)

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB