Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cherry flowers

I have something new to show you today - Cream leather flower earrings with red beads.








These earrings was inspired by white flowers that I saw last sunday during our trip in countryside. I don't know the name of this tree, maybe it's cherry. I'm sure that It's not almond tree or apricot tree - they bloom in the february. But these delicate cream and white flowers are so beautiful that I immediately made new earrings when I returned at home. Every cream flower has red vintage glass beads dangles in the center. Are they very similar to the flowers on the photo?








If you you want to know about new articles from my blog - I invite you to subscribe to Katrinshine via RSS. You can find the button on the right bar of the blog.
Katrin

5 коммент.:

TonyaUtkina said...

Love that wonderful combination of leather and beads! Great idea!

Natalka Pavlysh said...

beautiful photoes!

Unknown said...

oh sooo delicate!

Deb Stgo said...

very pretty!

IrinaN said...

Lovely earrings :)

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB