Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Сrochet scarf


I'm a crochet addicted lately and so, as I'm a beginner, every new project is a challenge for me!
When I saw this amazing bamboo yarn I immediately decided that I have to make a scarf for my self! Two scarves! About the second I will write later.
In Saint-Petersburg I had a lot of time that I dedicated to crochet these scarves.
I wrote here about first granny squares I made. So today I present this scarf ready. 
It's the long cowl. I really like how It can be worn in multiple ways to fit the personality!
This color combination of grey, white and vivid green is so attractive. 
The beautiful spring green color radiates positive energy and makes me feel happy.
I can't wait to wear it!






If you you want to know about new articles from my blog - I invite you to subscribe to Katrinshine via RSS. You can find the button on the right bar of the blog.
Katrin

7 коммент.:

Vikulya said...

So amazing scarf!Bravo,Ekaterina!

Unknown said...

Nice!!

IrinaN said...

It's so cute :)

Natalka Pavlysh said...

Lovely scarf!

SocksAndMittens said...

This is so wonderful, Katrin, you've got a talent for crochet!

IrinaBohemianDance said...

Very nice!!

Kisses,

Irina

rizalaYa said...

Interesting idea, Katrin!

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB