Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring green


Which is Color of Spring? Green! First leaves on naked trees. There are so many green plants starting to rise. Life is returning! 
That’s why today I present you my new creation – Green leather brooch. This beautiful spring green color radiates positive energy and makes me feel happy. This brooch will immediately attracts attention! Black borders make it very stylish. To decorate the center of the brooch I used black vintage beads.





Today I share with you my last photos from my trip in countryside a few weeks ago:

Fields around Roman ruins:




Fennel plants

Cabbage plants


If you you want to know about new articles from my blog - I invite you to subscribe to Katrinshine via RSS. You can find the button on the right bar of the blog.
Katrin

4 коммент.:

Unknown said...

So wonderful a flowers fields

TonyaUtkina said...

Love that intense green color! Lovely!

rizalaYa said...

Love it! Beautiful color!

Angel.Pearls said...

Great -love your brooch!! ..lovely surroundings! Eva

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB