Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Do you think about summer?

Do you think about summer? I love the spring and summer and all that connected with. I found these adorable barefort sandals brousing through blogs of my friends. I always admire crochet work of my friend Vikulya and I'm fascinated by them! I love the look of hand crochet lace and colorful beads. I never saw so beautiful, elegant and femmine barefort sandals. They are so summer! It will be the perfect finishing touch to my beach outfit!


Wonderful beach bag, made from recycled coffee bean burlap. I like this texture and knotes!



If you you want to know about new articles from my blog - I invite you to subscribe to Katrinshine via RSS. You can find the button on the right bar of the blog.
Katrin

2 коммент.:

Maria Siyanko said...

amazing bag and accessorize!

Natalka Pavlysh said...

beautiful finds!

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB