Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Necklace with crocheted and fabric beads in burgundy

I'm always experimenting with colors and textures, trying to create something new for you. I already wrote about Lavender Necklace with crochet and fabric balls. Today I present the second creation in this new line of my jewelry - Necklace with crocheted and fabric beads in burgundy
I used 100% cotton thread to create these burgundy-white melange crochet balls. To create fabric beads I used a beautiful burgundy shimmery organza fabric. I like to work with organza - It has so many shades especially in the sunlight. Photos can't show this beauty. Combination of these so different materials makes this necklace very unique. The final touch give small white glass beads.
Burgundy color will not let anyone pass you, he immediately attracted attention.  It will liven up your favorite t-shirt or blouse!










If you you want to know about new articles from my blog - I invite you to subscribe to Katrinshine via RSS. You can find the button on the right bar of the blog.
Katrin

1 коммент.:

rizalaYa said...

Love it!

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB